Wednesday, October 28, 2015

How To Wear Puffer Vests Without Looking Like The Michelin Man

Wearing a coat when it's chilly out doesn't have to be your only option for staying warm. As long as it's not absolutely freezing, a puffer vest can keep the heat in and show off your sense of style. Puffer vests are great for fall weather because they keep you warm without keeping you too warm, they give you the opportunity to add some color to your fall ensembles and also they're perfect layering pieces that still lets you show off the clothes underneath.

Below, I've gathered different outfit ideas using a puffer women's vest, to serve you as inspiration on how to rock this piece of clothing this season. Scroll down to see them!





As you can see on the pictures, wearing a puffer vest it's not as difficult as you might think. In fact, you wear it similarly to how you would wear all the other vests that are currently making waves in the fashion scene (faux fur, tuxedo styles). But when wearing a puffer vest, you need to realize that you can easily end up looking bulky, and not in a cute layering way.

[ Also Read: Trench Coats Really Tie The Look Together ]





My favorite way to wear my puffer vest is to have a slight country feel. I like to layer a T-shirt and flannel under my puffer vest. I tend to keep my flannel only half-buttoned, and my vest half-zipped to show the layers. I also will add a scarf if it's windy or chillier than normal. I'll keep the bottom simple with dark jeans or an a-line skirt and ankle boots or rain boots. Or, if it's extra chilly, I like layer a plaid shirt under a sweater and add a vest over the whole thing.

If you need more ideas on how to wear your puffer vests this fall check out the rest of the pictures.




Would you wear a puffer vest? How would you style it? Would you wear any of the looks above? Which outfit is your favorite? Let me know in a comment below! Thank you for reading! Enjoy in the rest of your day and stay up for more next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment